Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fremont Street Photography

I'm new in blogging.  However, with Las Vegas Document class I am taking at CSN this semester, I am putting my first step forward in publishing my work to the world and to communicate my readers.  Hope you enjoy my work, and please feel free to give me feedback and share your thoughts with me.  Thanks!

Photos in this posting were taken on February 2, 2011 in Fremont District-section of town I don't normally go much. It was a fun day shooting with the class learning about doing street photography.  I wanted to show the area with a fresh perspective, yet to give a sense of what is going on in the area, as well as to project somewhat the spirit of the older section of Las Vegas.




































































No comments:

Post a Comment