Saturday, March 26, 2011

City Center

Sorry for being late posting last week's work.  It is Spring Break week at CSN, just came back from SFO last night.  Had a good time visiting family and friends, only wish the weather were a bit better than what it was-rainy, windy and cold...  Reminded me too much of Oregon weather that I got away from.
San Francisco is one of my favorite city in the world, however, on this trip I didn't get a chance to do any city photography.  I will have to take a trip this Summer just to do that.
Here in Las Vegas, City Center is my favorite location for architectural shots.  I have taken numerous pictures in the past of this land mark.  This time I tried capturing things I missed before, and with new perspective. I decided to use B & W for most parts to emphasize the lines & shapes of the architectural elements and lights.  A couple of wheel pool & reflection shots that had so much colors in it, I kept them the way they were captured to preserve the mood.  So, here they are...



























No comments:

Post a Comment